Artist Gift Package
Unleash your inner artist with this brilliant gift package featuring a range of art materials designed by Bob and Roberta Smith RA, in an exclusive collaboration with the Royal Academy. The package also includes two tickets to the unmissable exhibitions Jasper Johns: ‘Something Resembling Truth’ and Dali / Duchamp, perfect for inspiring you to create your own masterpiece. All proceeds from this package go toward supporting the RA’s transformational building development to mark its 250th anniversary in 2018. Thank you for Making Your Mark on the New Royal Academy of Arts.
This product has been discontinued. Discover more items below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can suggest something similar which you may also like.
Delivery & returns information
UK delivery within 3 to 5 working days*
Free UK delivery on orders £50 and over
* For made to order Epic Posters by Surface View please allow up to 14 working days for the order to be processed, printed and delivered within the UK
The RA 250 artist package includes:
* Bob and Roberta Smith large canvas bag made from 100% cotton canvas with metal zip and popper closures. The bag measures 43 x 40 x 10cm.
* Bob and Roberta Smith spiral bound sketchpad featuring larges sheets of 160gsm smooth cartridge paper. The sketchpad measures 35 x 30cm.
* Bob and Roberta Smith brush roll made from a mix of 12oz polycotton and 8oz natural plain canvas. It measures 30 x 23cm.
* Stationery set containing crayon, pencil, ruler, eraser and pencil sharpener. The set measures 15cm x 21cm.
* Jasper Johns: Something Resembling Truth exhibition ticket valid from 23 September - 10 December 2017. The exhibition is open Saturday - Thursday 10am - 6pm (last entry 5.30pm) and Friday 10am - 10pm (last entry 9.30pm) in the Main Galleries, Burlington House. Please note that during busy times immediate entry may not be guaranteed.
* Dali / Duchamp exhibition ticket valid from 7 October 2017 - 3 January 2018. The exhibition is open Saturday - Thursday 10am - 6pm (last entry 5.30pm) and Friday 10am - 10pm (last entry 9.30pm) in the Weston Galleries, Burlington House. Please note that during busy times immediate entry may not be guaranteed.