David Hockney Current
This magnificent volume is a celebration of David Hockney RA, often considered Britain's greatest living artist. Curious, diverse and with an astonishingly prolific body of work, this book fittingly pays tribute to this fascinating and exciting artist. David Hockney: Current is a landmark publication, offering a comprehensive survey of Hockney's work over the past decade, including the complete catalogue raisonne of his iPhone and iPad drawings - totaling over 1,500 works.
This product has been discontinued. Discover more items below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can suggest something similar which you may also like.
|No. of Pages||328|
|No. of Illustrations||Throughout|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 3 x 19.8cm|
|Fabric & material||Hardback|
Delivery & returns information
UK delivery within 3 to 5 working days*
Free UK delivery on orders £50 and over
* For made to order Epic Posters by Surface View please allow up to 21 working days for the order to be processed, printed and delivered within the UK
Heavily illustrated throughout with a selection of David Hockney's wonderful work, David Hockney: Current also includes fascinating essays by Simon Maidment, Martin Gayford, Li Bowen, Barbara Bolt and Edith Devaney.
* Simon Maidment is Senior Curator of Contemporary Art at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia.
* Bowen Li is an art writer.
* Martin Gayford is the chief art critic for Bloomberg News.
* Barbara Bolt is Director of Research at the Victorian College of the Arts, Australia.
* Edith Devaney is Senior Curator at the Royal Academy of Arts and long-time friend to Hockney.