Liquid Leaf Classic Gold
Remarkable gilding paint that contains its own red primer and film of lustrous gold, premixed into a single liquid. It flows easily onto the surface with no brush marks, forming a beautiful, lustrous finish. It is so controllable that it can be used with striping brush or ruling pen for fine lines and scrolls.
|Fabric & material||Ink|
Delivery & returns information
Service Update (updated 19 March 2020)
We want to make sure your order reaches you as safely as possible. Therefore, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all orders will be dispatched once the RA has reopened. We will be in touch once the RA has reopened and once your order has been dispatched.
Free UK delivery on orders £50 and over
International delivery is based on weight and delivery country, and will be calculated at Checkout
Our small team are working as quickly and safely as possible to prepare and send online orders.
Enjoy free shipping on orders above £50. £5.95 P&P for orders below £50. International delivery will be calculated at Checkout. We have temporarily stopped shipping to EEA countries.
Updated 19 May 2020
We are delivering! Enjoy free shipping on orders above £50. £5.95 P&P for orders below £50. International delivery will be calculated at Checkout. The Royal Academy is temporarily closed, Collection is not available at this time.
For any questions talk to us.
- Liquid Leaf can be used on wood, metal, glass, ceramics, papier-mache and cardboard.
- It can also be used as an ink.
- One colour of Liquid Leaf can be used over another once dry.
- For air brushing all colours can be thinned with the Brush Bath.
- This easy-to-control one-step paint gives a brilliant sheen without brassiness, a permanent finish more closely resembling traditional leafing.
- A 30ml bottle will cover approximately 2sq/m.